At the Centre for Relational and Sexual Wellbeing we primarily consult and treat individuals and those in relationship/s, applying evidenced-based psychological strategies. We work with a variety of presentations including:
- depression and other mood-related issues
- anxiety and worry
- sexual difficulties e.g. vaginismus, erectile dysfunction, low desire, etc
- sexuality and gender-related issues
- personality disorders
- self-esteem and/or issues relating to a sense of self and self-development
- life transitions and adjustment difficulties
- couple and relationship therapy, including those in diverse/open relationships
- conflict resolution, communication, issues in sexuality such as low desire/painful sex, or other relational issues.
- coping and adjustment to other chronic physical and sexual health conditions (e.g., chronic pain, HIV)
The team at CRSW are inclusive of all relationships styles (polyamory, non-monogamy, monogamish), are LGBTIQA+ welcoming, kink affirming and sex worker allied.
For many people, no single “disorder” or diagnosis is representative of the stressors they are experiencing or valued-direction they wish to take. Please feel free to book an appointment to discuss the ways we may be able to assist you, even if you can’t quite put your finger on what that may look like yet.